Adding Back Specials Pulldown
PNI removes the "Specials" pulldown from some of the object editors (like Pole). The simplest way of adding the "Specials" pulldown back is to create a customisation product and adding the the files named (with the path) "pni_editors_config\resources\base\data\pole_editor_config.xml" and "pni_editors_config\resources\base\data\pole_editor_gui.xml". The information in each file should look like the following…
Adding User Objects to History
- Your new object exemplar must be inherit from planning_status_mixin.
- create an entry like swg_dsn_admin_engine.define_table_code(5407301,:your_object)
- create entry in mit_manager
- mit_manager.table_name_to_code[:your_object] « 540731
- mit_manager.code_to_table_name « :your_object
Below is the path to the components information.
Enabling Geometry Actions
The user records need to have the following methods/constants available for the Highlight, Goto, Select, and Place One buttons to work properly. It is up to you how to determine the geometry field to use if your object has multiple objects.
- safe_primary_geometry - This returns the geometry field name as a symbol
- get_spatial_context_names() - This returns all possible geometry field names you want to interact with the application
- primary_spatial_context_name - For "go to" functionality in PNI. Returns the geometry name to use.
- get_spatial_context() - For "go to" functionality in PNI. Returns spatial_context for the object. (see code below)
- default_geom_field_name - For "place" action to be available